Iveco Group will share its vision on technology, sustainability and partnerships with representatives from key stakeholders, industries and businesses during a week of events at OGR - Officine Grandi Riparazioni in Turin. A rich programme of Roundtables, Keynote Speeches and Duets will be streamed each day, giving the audience insight into some of the most pressing issues facing our industry, such as the future of road transport, urban mobility, powertrains & technology, smart factories, and new financial business models.
The high-level programme will include insightful contributions from Professors, Experts, Customers, Business Partners, Associations, Leading Industry CEOs, Start-up Founders and the Iveco Group Senior Leadership Team.
Join us and share our vision!
All times are in CEST (Central European Summer Time)
> 14:30 – 17:10 Keynote Speeches with Barbara Poggiali - President, Fondo Italiano di Investimento (FII), Sylvain Blaise - President, Powertrain Business Unit, Iveco Group, Marco Liccardo - Chief Technology & Digital Officer, Iveco Group, and Business Roundtables on Artificial Intelligence, Automation Trends, Technological Roadmaps for Propulsions, and Digitalisation
> 10:30 – 13:30 Keynote Speeches with Martin Zeilinger - Exec. VP and Head of CV Development Tech Unit, Hyundai Motor Company and Roundtables on Alternative Fuels and Tractions for the Future of the Transport Industry
> 15:00 – 15:30 “The Iveco Group Way” - Collaboration and Partnership Duet with Gerrit Marx - CEO, Iveco Group and Michael Lohscheller - President, Nikola Motor
> 15:40 – 16:20 FPT Industrial Roundtable: Collaboration and Partnership as key drivers for success and innovation
The CO2 emissions generated from BEYOND – Iveco Group Days will be calculated, reduced and offset through the Life Gate Zero Impact initiative.
During the event:
- Water bottles are made from Bio Bottle, a 100% biodegradable material
- Plastic bottle tops will be donated to the La Madonnina di Candiolo ONLUS home to support their self-financing activities
- Led lights will be used on the stage and sets to reduce energy consumption Instead of traditional event giveaways, we are supporting a Save the Children project to tackle educational poverty in Italy
- No food waste: every day, uneaten food will be donated to Federcongressi&eventi’s FOOD for GOOD programme
- All materials distributed at the event (badges, lanyards etc.,) are made from recycled or recyclable materials